Monday, February 1, 2010

Itisha is "in the building" LOL

So, due to the 5 inches or so of snow & being confined to my home for the past several days, I decided to start a blog :) Thanks to those of you who decide to follow me or even just stop by every now & then to read my random thoughts on life.

Fair warning: Do not be surprised by the differences in each blog. Some may be deeply spiritual, some comical, some with the "f%$k the world" attitude, some painful but all extremely honest & real because I don't know how to be anything else.

I refer to myself as complicated simplicity... I am a very deep thinker and analyst while I also appreciate the simple things in life and am fairly easy to please.

I am who I am and praying to become who God would have me to be. I strongly believe that God ALWAYS has a plan and purpose and that I am exactly where He wants me to be at this moment in my life.

Love me or hate me, take me or leave me... this world didn't make me so its surely not going to break me ;) I am extremely excited about wonderful blessings pouring into my life in 2010 so best believe, I'm going to get it! Negativity is not welcome as I am ONLY accepting POSITIVE energy :)

So grab a seat & prepare yourselves for an awesome ride!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP