Monday, November 29, 2010

Pride & Joy

November 29, 2007 -- 3 years ago on today at 8:45pm, Jayden made his official debut into this world weighing in at a healthy and strong 9lbs, 7oz :) The past 3 years of my life have been incredibly and richly blessed by his presence. Its hard to recall life before him & I definitely can't imagine life without him. He has truly given my life so much more meaning & purpose. This little boy makes me want to be a better human being in every possible way.

Over the last 3 years, we have survived teething, fevers, sleepless nights, viruses, 15 months of breastfeeding, 2 Emergency Room visits and most recently potty training. We have conquered the "terrible twos" although we have not quite yet mastered sleeping in his own bed... that remains a work in progress. But I'm looking forward to ALL that motherhood has to offer.

Jayden is truly my absolute greatest joy! I feel so blessed and honored that God thought enough of me to entrust me with the great responsibility of such an awesome and amazing gift. It is so wonderful to be surrounded by friends and family who share in this joy and further enrich Jayden's life either through their interactions with him or through prayers.

If I've never done anything right and if I never again do another thing right, there is one thing that I did do right WITHOUT question -- Jayden Xavier Woods. Happy Birthday to the best little boy in the world! Mommy loves you beyond measure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP